Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pinche's Tacos


I had not eaten at Pinche's Tacos in so long! But last night we were up in LA, taking care of some business, and attending an art show that my husband had some work in, so we went. It was great! I love the atmosphere. And now I want to redo my breakfast nook into a Pinche's Junior, complete with paintings of Lotería cards on the walls, statues, skeletons and skulls (check), oilcloth and pink! I really enjoyed the gringo tacos as well as an old favorite, the street corn.
There is a Pinche's located right across the street from a 10-week Baking class I'm taking. Weekly lunches here will give me the opportunity to branch out and actually try some new things! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Ribeye said...

Pinche Pinche's is awesome. Great mole, handmade tortillas, I wish I could've tried the estiffy.