Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 26, 2011

Just a little dirt

OK, so it turns out that giving it all up at once was B-R-U-T-A-L!! It's the caffeine that I had to add back into my world to get through this week. I have had much less for sure, and that's a good thing. I'm proud of myself and feel very accomplished. I even went to a rock show the other night, and merely had club soda to drink! I've NEVER done that!
Today is Day 5. My energy level is OK, and I haven't felt terribly hungry or weak, so that's good. I have done well.
This weekend will be a challenge in that I will be away from home, and even worse, in the land of the best taco shops on the planet. I'll do the best I can. Not that I'm planning to falter, BUT, if it proves to be too insane to resist, I will make the best choices and return to the cleanse at the very next opportunity. My vegan friends are pretty easy-going when eating/drinking out. They call themselves vegan at home, and vegetarian when they're out. That seems reasonable, I'm going to go with that plan.

No comments: