Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekend food plans

I always want to cram a lot into a little bit of time. I guess I'm a dreamer, an idealist. Anyway- these are my food plans for the weekend. Perhaps I can accomplish them all!

Deviled eggs (w/ some spice!)
Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto with balsamic reduction sauce
Turkey patties with capers and sage

I also want to finally make those Energy Bars in one of Heidi Swanson's books. I bought the ingredients weeks ago, and ran out of steam. But I still want them.

Also- we are going to dine at a Sausage place in downtown Los Angeles tomorrow evening to celebrate a friend's birthday. I've never been there, but I've heard good things! It's called Wurstküche.

And, we'll take a good look at our yard, decide and mark what needs to be pulled, and start placing some of the new purchases (New Zealand flax and Spanish lavender) around to see what kind of composition will look best. THEN decide on what herbs will go where! I must have rosemary and sage. And perhaps carve out a place for a citrus tree.

No comments: