Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cookbooks from the Library

I have a decent and growing collection of cookbooks at home. In an effort to save money, support my community and NOT star on the next Hoarders (I'm actually a minimalist at heart), when I find a new cookbook of interest, which is weekly, I try and track it down at my local library. If it's that good, I can always go purchase it at a later date. 
The new one I just checked out is: Super Natural Cooking: Five Delicious Ways to Incorporate Whole and Natural Foods into Your Cooking, by Heidi Swanson.
Aside from cookbook writer, she is also a photographer. I look forward to flipping through Super Natural Cooking for visual inspiration, as well as learning something about natural whole foods and incorporating more of them into my every day. She also has a new book coming out in two weeks. So, if I like what I see, there will be another soon. Reviews to follow...

No comments: