Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2016

Baby Shower

I spent a long time thinking about what would be appropriate, what people might like and how I would decorate these cakes for my friend's baby shower. I even did single layer cakes a month earlier in each flavor just as practice! The final cakes were triple layer (because I wanted to make triple layer cakes for some reason, though just two would have been plenty). In the end, they turned out just perfect...



Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream frosting on the left.
Classic White Cake with a hint of Almond, accompanied by Vanilla Frosting and sprinkles on the right. Can you guess what she's having?



I also made a decorative garland of pennant flags that I had so much fun doing! Apparently I felt the need to get my craft on.

1 comment:

Ribeye said...

Your hard work paid off - everything looked amazing ... and have I said THANK YOU (for not making it a co-ed shower)?