Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

cauliflower crust pizza

I found this recipe through Pinterest, which is my newest networking obsession. That sounds funny to say in that lately I have been a real technology hater. Having so much information at our fingertips, it turns out that carrying on regular activities or conversations with people becomes impossible without everyone reaching for their own gadgets to check their messages, calendar, google something, search for an address, or cross check something or someone. What if we had to just talk about it until somewhere in the back of your brain, you actually REMEMBERED the name of that actor, without having to IMDB it?! That might just be too much of a mental workout! Better just google it. JFGI or GTS, if you will. I digress.
It's all about having this technology make your life easier, better, more fun, maybe even more efficient. So far, Pinterest is treating me right, by making it easier to do what I was doing anyway: collecting images, articles, and ideas and placing them into categories to easily find and review again later. And it's shared with your friends, thus the social aspect. Kinda cool.
Anyway, back to the recipe. It is from a blog called eat. drink. smile. I kinda screwed up the ratios from the get go, but it all turned out pretty well in the end. I will be making this flourless alternative again.

No comments: