Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LA

It's true, I have been a complainer about Los Angeles in the past. But as of late, I've really tried to see all the good, and exciting things that go on there, and that I have access to. One thing (if you're dorky and into this kind of thing) is running into people that are in bands, on TV or in the movies. Last weekend we went to a friend's birthday party, where I had drinks with all of the above. It's true, I'm a dork- but it was kind of exciting! Just to hang out with people that have jobs just like anyone else, but their coworkers are famous!!
The venue was a place called El Cid. I had driven by it several times, but this was the first occasion I had to go there. It was pretty cool. Will have to return for a normal dinner, perhaps in the summer, on the patio, with a pitcher of margaritas.

No comments: